Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Mail Day!!!

RECIEVED:

Yay for Mondays with lots of mail! I got four pieces today- a pretty good haul if you ask me!


 
 Fantastic Mail Art Postcard sent from Sailor H. of Sendsomething.Net. I love the varied designs of the sewed thread!
A particularly lovely little package sent from my particularly lovely penfriend Kata. I can't decide which is cuter- the origami piglet or the Black Apple postcard...

SENT:


A Kingfisher's Valentine:

A collaged Mail Art postcard sent to my dear friend Candace.

AND..... Hecka A.T.C.'s

 The Cat and the Capbara (<3) were both created for a quick ATC swap on Swap-bot. Sent to Lexidh of Norway.


 Given to my friend Allee- of whom I 'm awfully Fawned of.... :)





Hedwig the Snowy Owl ATC. Created for a friend who is equally obsessed with the 'HP' (Harry Potter of course) world, and who Loved the larger Hedwig drawing I originally did.I think the ATC turned out nearly as good the drawing myself...
 (Hedwig- Original Drawing)

AND, LASTLY....
 Red Winged Blackbird ATC. Haven't actually traded this one yet- I just got into a bit of a fervor creating animal ATC's (my favorite kind) and couldn't stop myself. Must look into a Crafters Anonymous group....






No comments:

Post a Comment