Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Greetings from the wintery land of the midwest!!!!!

HEY FRIENDS! This blog is simply a continuation of my previous Dumpster Bandit blog at http://bicycleruckus.blogspot.com/  - which I'm unable to access so I'm starting anew!. I've just recently moved to Wisconsin after spending my whole life in the Pacific Northwest, so perhaps it's fitting that I start a new blog to celebrate this new chapter in my life. It's nice here, but it sure gets cold (!!!) and I drink A Lot of hot tea these days.....




Just like in my past blog, I'll be posting photos of all the Mail Art that I send & receive, crafty stuff I've created and random photos from my day. I like the idea of keeping a blog, so that I can share the things that I find to be beautiful or special- even in the city grit of this Milwaukee winter....



No comments:

Post a Comment