Friday, June 15, 2012

Whewieeee.... Did I get behind or what?


I know it's been Quite a while since I last posted up on here, and my mailbox has surely been buzzing during that time so I'll just post half of what I have archived for now, and put up more later this week. :)


First, the Lovely surprises that I have received this past month:


This is officially one of my favorite pieces of Mail Art ever (nifty collages w/ Vintage Raccoons. <3)! Created by WreckThisGirl of Sendsomething.Net, it came all the way from Italy-- this puppy mysteriously took over a month to get to me!


 Hand-printed Mail Art postcard, created by my friend Jona. She carved this blockprint depicting a list of herbs that are especially nourishing to a womyn's cycle.


Neat envie + lovely Pinecone print card from Ms. Brittany Ukulele


Front+ Back of a fun Asian-inspired Mail Art piece by Carolyn C.


Really Neat postcard sent from my friend Matt during his trip to Europe.


Mail Art envie sent from Taradactyl of Sendsomething.Net


Zine + letter sent from Jamie of Sendsomething.


Back of a colorful envie sent from Sophie Bee, also of SendSomething.


And Now, some of the things that I've been dropping off at the Post Office Lately: 


Front/Back of a Mail Art envie sent to Taradactyl of SendSomething.Net

 
 Whimsically Romantic piece I crafted for my penpal Kata.


Front/Back of an eclectic collage envie sent to my friend Molly


 Front/Back of a Mother's Day Letter sent to my dear Mommers. <3


"A pensive spring Morning with a View" Postcard sent to Paloma of Sendsomething.



 Front/Back of an envie sent to Carolyn C. I especially like the shape that the two Hippo mouths make together. :)


 Sent out Jamie (yes, also of Sendsomething). I can't seem to escape this theme of neat animals, floral designs, and lovely ladies in my collage art. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment