Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MAIL MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND' (Not global inertia or anything like that...)

Neato Shtuff that I've received:::


 Letter from Lynn- My last name is misspelled, but  the impressive assortment of vintage postage does make it up for it. :)


Two separate but equally charming fishy Mail Art postcards from Melusina of Swap-bot.


Totally Rad & sorta Beautiful letter from one of my favorite(!) Penfriends- Dangerous Mustache.

As is D.M.'s way- the envelope was just the icing as on the cake as she always includes the most wonderful surprises in her packages!


My favorite item was this Fucking Neato color page of Patti Smith. I adore that womyn.


 A Fanstastical Dragon Envelope that is Metal as Fuck if you ask me. :)

And delightful goodies within....




And Neato Shtuffs that I sent out:::



 (Front & Back of a Letter Book I made for my Darling penfriend Kimbo- have I mentioned she <3's Owls?


A postcard, ATC, and Matchbox all featuring the classic "Ernie the Envie" icon from Swap-bot. All whipped together for a swap via that site.



 I Made a Mixtape for my favorite Penpal Dangerous Mustache! Below are pictures of the Envie, Tracklist poster, and tape itself. Yay for MIXTAPES!!!!


1 comment: