Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going Postal---

Rec'vd a few lovely things today, always a good Mail day.....


Not only did Sienna send me two darling vintage postcards, a bit of X-tra stationery, & a nice note- but the she drew a Train <3 on the envelope! Oh, if only there was more train-inspired Mail Art out there!!! (Perhaps I'm just going to have to start creating it myself)

A charming postcard from the very-talented Mail Artist Fast Eyes.

As though getting a train-decorated envelope wasn't enough for one day, I also got a BIKE-themed vintage envie (& quite a good letter within to boot!) from my penpal Lynn. More bike Mail Art too, that's what this world needs!!!!


(Forgot to post this earlier, but a few pictures of a package I sent earlier in the week to my Penfriend DangerousMustache of SendSomething.....)

 FRONT AND BACK of the Mail Art Envie I sent...

AND
Front and Back of a card I crafted for her. This is before I covered it in glossy Modpodge. I'm glad to finding ways to re-purpose my used tea bags as I go through them so quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment