Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another Whirl for Another Year

Okay, so... taking another whack at this, hopefully I'll be able to keep on track with posting my Post. ;)

First up, some crafts from the past, followed by a few things I've sent out this week:

Trinket Birthday Box Of Curiosities

(I created this box for a friend's B-Day. It included many treasures from my nature walks, & some cool barnacles sent from a penpal by the sea. <3

Frida in Turquoise Envie



 Sent this Months ago actually, spent a lot of time with colored pencils that afternoon

Arctic Wolf ATC Swap

Via Swap-bot, mini Arctic wolf Portrait. Once again, I used colored pencils.


Mermaid Art Paper Doll Swap

Via Swap-bot, sent to Ann Tabor. All done in Colored Pencil, I love how the tail turned out & I thought the face was very Liv Tyler-ish, yeah?
 And the Envie, I went all out on this one.

 Ooh, & a few things I got in the mail this week:

Arctic Wolf ATC Swap

This was the beauty I rec'ved from the swap, created by Sakubik with watercolors & gel pen. Lovely, although wolves don't have blue eyes so technically it's a gorgeous ATC of a husky, LoL. :)

Mermaid Paper Doll Swap

 My return swap merm from Swap-bot, created by Valreinking. Love that glittery tail, I've got to scope more Scrapbook papers I think.

Cute Mail Art from Canada! With cute Papers!









No comments:

Post a Comment